Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Buttross
Dr. Linda Buttross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Dr. Buttross is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County and University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Buttross has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Buttross has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Linda Buttross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. John Reed
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Bonnie Woodall
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Glen Graves
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi43