A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Cox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cox, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Collins Cox MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Cox practice?
- Dr. Linda Cox has 1 office location.
- Dr. Linda Cox practices Emergency Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.