A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Wang, JD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Chung-Chin Wang JD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Linda Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Wang practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.