Dr Great, Staff sucks show details Dr Great, Staff sucks
by Elizabeth Smith on Apr 2nd, 2015

Could never get RX after 4 calls to staff over 3 months!

MY VISIT WITH DR. WANG show details MY VISIT WITH DR. WANG
Feb 8th, 2015

Dr. Wang kept me waiting in the waiting room for over an hour. I was then escorted to an examining room, where I sat and waited once again. All in all the visit was rushed, didn't take care of my main problems. The girl who took me back to the examining room, was extremly pleasant. The receptionist on the other hand looked as though she had been sucking on a lemon. She had a major attitude issue. This visit was my last!!

She's awesome! show details She's awesome!
by Julie on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Wang rocks!! I called as a new patient because I had a bleeding mole, and her staff got me an appointment within 24 hours. I was taken back 6 minutes after my appointment time, and after the consult with her assistant, I waited about 10-15 minutes for the doctor. Once there, she was thorough, friendly, and explained everything she was doing and observing as she went through the full-body exam. Even with having to have a basal cell carcinoma removed and stitched back up, I was in and out in exactly an hour. As a pasty white blue-eyed female who now has a "history", I am sure I will be seeing a lot of Dr. Wang. I feel like I am in very smart and talented hands.

unimpressed show details unimpressed
Aug 6th, 2014

Obviously a well trained and highly qualified doc, but I was disappointed in appt. From setting the appt I had told staff what I wanted. She was dismissive of my issues in wanting aesthetician referral, moved very quickly through appointment despite reasons I came with poor bedside manner. Reminded me of disappointment of an HMO doc...

Mar 10th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Wang by my regular doctor to have a painful growth. I waited over an hour for the first appointment and when she did come in she was running in and out and was out of breath. My appointment of the growth removal and full body check took 5 minutes. I found out they book 4 patients for every 15 minute appointment slot so no wonder she has no time. When I arrived to have my stitches removed I was 10 minutes late. Well, you keep me waiting over an hour for appointments so what does it matter if I am a little late. If I had come on time I still would have needed to wait over an hour. I argued with the receptionist (who like other people noted is rude) and she finally agreed that if it was just for removal of stitches I could be seen. An hour and a half later her assistant removed the stitches and 20 minutes later she came in for 30 seconds to tell me it looked okay. There are much better docs out there.

Merkel Cell Patient show details Merkel Cell Patient
by Jack on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr Wang was recommended by my Family Dermatologist in Silver Spring as a Merkel Cell specialist. I needed a second opinion as I was scheduled for major lymph node surgery. Dr Wang advised me to have radiation theraphy instead which I followed. I am very pleased with her professionalism, her caring attitude, and attentiveness. I am confident that Dr Wang is the best doctor for treating my cancer.

Jan 7th, 2014

If I were not in a position where I had to stay with Dr Wang, I would leave immediately. I find her aloof and uncaring. She spent a max of 2.5 min in the room, and did not allow me to get a word in edgewise. Her medical assistant staff are very rude and I believe they purposely messed up one of my Rxs. They are hostile to answering questions and make me uncomfortable when I voice concerns about my medication schedules. There is absolutely no follow-up with patients, and I am constantly harassing the staff to make sure they file my Rx correctly. Then, when they mess up, there is not apology or admit of fault. I feel uncomfortable going to her. Obviously she knows what she's talking about, but getting her to listen to a patient directly seems to be like pulling teeth. This doctor is everything that medical school should not produce: smart but condescending, present but in a rush to leave, and aware of what patients SAY, but not listening to concerns.

Jan 7th, 2014

Patient show details Patient
by Fred W. Eierman on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Wang asked me to undress in front of her and her assistant, who she referred to as an extension of herself without leaving the examining room. I was unable to get a word in edgewise to explain why I was there to be treated. She spent the majority of my appointment asking me questions and entering data into her laptop computer (information which I provided through 7 pages of historical data prior to my appointment). She refused to treat the area on my body that I felt needed treatment. I found her to be very aloof and non-caring. She left my appointment to go to her next patient and had to be called back into the room by myself to freeze a keratosis from my hand that she had ignored. I felt her bedside manner to be less than professional.

Waited and rushed show details Waited and rushed
Aug 27th, 2013

Setting up the appointment was the best experience with this office. It was all down hill from there. I arrived for my appointment early to fill out paperwork and waited for over 25 minutes. This was a 8AM appointment (maybe 8:30) but if you are waiting that long first thing in the morning imagine what it is like by mid-afternoon. My entire visit maybe lasted 3 minutes and that included a full body check. Yes you read that right. She mentioned something about an area but no further information (what causes it, how to treat). I actually made a appointment to have something removed after she left but I ended up cancelling it. If she spent and rushed through an appointment with a first time patient she is not someone I want to see.

With concerns for my skin, I sought medical attention and still feel concerned.. show details With concerns for my skin, I sought medical attention and still feel concerned..
Jul 12th, 2013

My overall visit with Dr. Wang felt rushed and impersonal. Dr. Wang's overall head-to-toe assessment of my skin was <30 seconds, she persistently threw my concerns to the curb. The entire visit felt rushed. The few minutes that she did consult with me, she spoke to her computer for most of the visit (pre-occupied with sending rx's over to my pharmacy - all is which I had already used and deemed them ineffective). My hopes are that she will read this review and adjust her bedside manner and take time to listen to her patients concerns.

waste time and money show details waste time and money
by li on May 13th, 2013

Did not result my face problem after I met her two weeks.It is wast my time and money. I don't know she can get 5 star.She is rush to see next client. The front dest service is very very rude.

Jul 5th, 2012

So glad that they brought another dr. to Mercy dermatology. I also miss Dr. Mclaughlin, and wish she was still there. I definitely didn't want to see that other doctor, Dr. Oanh. Dr. Oanh is rude and uncaring. Glad to see Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang is good show details Dr. Wang is good
May 20th, 2012

So glad that they brought another dr. to Mercy dermatology. I miss Dr. Mclaughlin, and wish she was still there. I definitely didn't want to see that other doctor, Dr. Oanh. I do like Dr. Wang. She was very nice and patient and treated me respectfully. A very good doctor, too. Very pleased with her care.

Saved my life !!!! show details Saved my life !!!!
by Don Cowern on Sep 14th, 2009

I went to Dr Wang on a routine check up and she noticed a mole on my back. She removed the mole and sent it out for a biopsy and it came back cancerous. I have met with her several times since the procedure and she has been a truly proffesional Dr but also a caring Dr as well. It is my pleasure to have her as my Dr.

Thorough and Professional show details Thorough and Professional
Mar 2nd, 2009

Dr. Wang saw me within a week. She biopsied me and I had a result within a week (thank you pathologist). She emailed me my result without delay and gave me a thorough list of instructions. I have already referred three people to her who have all had similar outstanding, prompt, professional service.