A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Caballero-Goehringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Caballero-Goehringer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Caballero-Goehringer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero-Goehringer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Caballero-Goehringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Gale Caballero-Goehringer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda G. Caballero-Goehringer practice?
- Dr. Linda Caballero-Goehringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Caballero-Goehringer practices Pediatrics near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE.
See Dover Pediatricians.