A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Callans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Callans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Callans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callans graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Callans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Skinner Callans MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Callans practice?
- Dr. Linda Callans has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Callans practices Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons.