A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Camp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Camp, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Camp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda A Camp FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Camp practice?
- Dr. Linda Camp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Camp practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons.