A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cannon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Cannon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Linda Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Cannon practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.