Dr. Linda Carroll Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Linda Carroll?

unfriendly, lack of knowledge, refuse to look at previous medical care

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

THE BEST PAIN DOCTOR IN CENTRAL OREGON!

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Posted on August 11th, 2016

This was the worst experience with a doctor she was unprofessional and rude.

Jekyll & Hyde

Posted on December 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Carroll for 6 months for chronic pain. My first appt. was not pleasant. The Bend office was packed and noisy so it was hard to concentrate on filling out the (many) new patient forms. This dr. seemed very arrogant and non-caring. I didn't have enough time to fill out all of the new patient forms even though I got there 20 minutes early, so I had to go in to see her with the papers in my hand. She seemed irritated that they were not completely filled out. The initial exam took a large amount of time but she did not make me feel rushed (which was a nice surprise to me, especially since she seemed so cold and uncaring). The next appt. was in her Redmond ofc. (where I live). My husband was with me and was going to come in with me but she did not allow this; she coldly stated that he cannot come in with me and to stay in the lobby. Again, she was almost mean. The next appt. was also in Redmond and I hardly recognized her as the same person; she was friendly and listened attentively. She responded to my concerns and seemed really nice. I don't know what to expect the next time I see her but I hope it's the nice one again.

Do as I say!!! Not as I do.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Before seeing Dr. Carroll I was told to be on time and do what I was told to by her or she won't see me. Then I would expect the same from her. Not the case. She was supposed to get me set up to give myself shots for pain. Two months later when I have to schedule an appointment wait a day in pain before I can get the same shot I should have been able to give to myself. Is this how you want your Heath care?

Excellent Care

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Carroll is superb. She spent a considerable amount of time getting to know me and understanding my medical concerns. She helped integrate information from a variety of sources and explained things to me clearly. I appreciate her expertise and competency.

Posted on January 26th, 2017