A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Castaneda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Castaneda, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaneda graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Castaneda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Castaneda DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Castaneda practice?
- Dr. Linda Castaneda has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Castaneda practices Anesthesiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Anesthesiologists.