A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Casteel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Casteel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casteel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casteel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Casteel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casteel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Casteel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louray Casteel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Casteel practice?
- Dr. Linda Casteel has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Casteel practices Family Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Primary Care Doctors.