A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Casteel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Casteel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casteel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casteel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Casteel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casteel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Casteel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louray Casteel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Casteel practice?
- Dr. Linda Casteel has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Casteel practices Family Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Family Physicians.