A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Chambliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Chambliss is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Chambliss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambliss graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chambliss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ruth Chambliss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Chambliss practice?
- Dr. Linda Chambliss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Linda Chambliss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.