A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Chuang, Women's Mental Health, Psychosomatic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chuang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospitals Center New York, Manhattan Borough
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Chuang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Chuang practice?
- Dr. Linda Chuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Chuang practices Psychiatry near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Psychiatrists.