Dr. Lynn Cintron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016
She Truly Cares
Dr. Cintron truly cares about her patients. It shows in her determiniantion to ensure that they get the best care she can provide. Dr. Cintron has played such a big part of turning my life from a negative filled with pain into a positive with manageable pain.

March 31st, 2012
Dr Cintron just doesn't care ...
I've suffered sciatic pain for years. During that time I've taken probably 1000's of NSAIDs. My stomach can no longer handle it. I had an appointment with Dr Cintron. I was asked to walk back and forth and bend and touch my toes. Because I was able to do that she in so many words stated I couldn't be that bad. I basically left with a $250.00 prescription for a patch that I cannot afford because I can't work. I just found her to be a soulless doctor that just doesn't give a spit about people that suffer. I wish I didn't have to be at the mercy of doctors. Well, I guess I'm not anymore as I've been forced to find pain relief "other ways". I feel bad for anyone that is in real need and has to be subjected to this cruel doctor.

September 30th, 2011
The Cintron Graveyard
Dr Cintron is where doctors go to dump and bury their chronic pain patients when they get tired of their them or don't know how to deal with their pain.