Dr. Linda Clemons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Clemons?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Linda Clemons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

Dr Clemmomns two Nurse practitioners are just as dis appointing.

Not concerned about patient needs.Really don't want to be concerned about anything that may cause them to think. They tell you what specialist you need to see for any conditions your concerned about but does not make the referral or follow up. So exactly why are they seeing patients ??? Waste of time and money and horrible medical care!

June 20th, 2016

very very unprofessional manner. do not recommend.

June 5th, 2014

great doctor

Dr Clemons was very patient with me, I feel that she was tryly concerned about my problems. Although she does not do chronic pain management they were very helpful in getting me a referral.

July 18th, 2012

Will Not Call in Prescriptions

If you want a part-time doctor who cannot write proper prescription amounts, here is your doctor. I ran out of one of my blood pressure meds half-way through because she did not write me enough as I took TWO per day instead of ONE per day of my OTHER two BP meds. She was not in her office when I went to ask for a refill and her answering service would NOT contact her. I went ALL WEEKEND without my BP med and then called her office on the following Tuesday to attempt to get my prescription refilled. The nurse agreed with me and said that Dr. Clemons did not write the prescription for enough pills and she would 'send' her a message on the computer to refill my prescription. This was at about 11:30 a.m. I contacted my pharmacy throughout the afternoon and up to 8:05 p.m. to see if it had been called in. It was NEVER called in. I have filed a FORMAL WRITTEN COMPLAINT with the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners. Maybe had this medication just been a low-dose pain med or some other med, it would not be a big deal, but my personal and family history of strokes, HA, and HPB, makes this medication very important. Heavens, I take a total of FOUR pills daily for my HBP! This IS an important medication.

March 7th, 2012

Mr. Jones

Best Doctor in the Shoals! Listens and cares about your health. Staff is lovely. Office is like no other!

May 4th, 2011

Very Poor Bedside Manner

This is the rudest and ill mannered Dr. I have ever seen and will not be seeing her again.

August 2nd, 2009

Dr, Clemons is a very caring and understanding. She lessons to what you have to say. My health is improved since Istarted seeing her.

February 21st, 2017