A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Cole, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cole, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sue Cole MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Cole practice?
- Dr. Linda Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Cole practices Psychiatry near Granville, OH.
See Granville Psychiatrists.