Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Coleman
Dr. Linda Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Reston Hospital Center. Dr. Coleman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Coleman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.
Dr. Judith Greco
Sterling, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Elisabeth Simms
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sterling, VA 0.11 mi41
Dr. Mehru Master
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Sterling, VA 0.11 mi24