Dr. Linda Coleman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Linda Coleman?

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Oh my goodness I just love the staff and the nurse there they all wonderful and friendly and they treat me wonderful there I'm high satisfied with the service there. they are outstanding staff five stars .

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I went to the office for the wellness shot the staff is outstanding I would recommend my family and friends .I'm so happy that I found a doctor close to my home. please check out the office I just Love them they treat me wonderful I don't have any complaint.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I have been with DR .Linda Coleman for over 27 years. I will not trade her inn for any other DR. she get to know her patient before discussing your reason for a visit with her. She is one of the best PCP I ever had since my husband retired and relocated in this area. If you are looking for a very caring /understanding DR she cares about your feelings ., please visit her office. Trust me she is the best . You will her entire staff ,

Dr. Coleman Cares

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Coleman really cares about your health and well being and it shows with her first asking superb questions. She then spends quality time with you so you can ask all of your questions. She is always in the know about new procedures and will research about new ones brought to her attention. She is your biggest cheerleader! Because of her my family has lost weight and we are much healthy today because of her attention to detail. I highly recommend her.

HOPE MARSHALLS NURSE PRACTITIONER IN LINDA COLEMAN OFFICE .

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

In the past few weeks ago i was seen by nurse practitioner Hope Marshalls in Dr. Colman office and it was a extremely she bad experience. She did not spend enough time with to explain my condition. She asked the receptionist who cannot even read the test results to call me to give me three abnormal test results. She did not provide any explanation of my condition.

Bad professional ethic

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I visited Dr. Linda Coleman year ago for physical. The way she examined my prostate was as if she were putting her finger into boiling water or a piece o fred hot metal; before her finger touched the prostate, she pulled her finger out back very fast. Then told me my prostate was normal. Don't know how this medical professional can treat their patients like this. Don't see her or try to avoid them if possible.

Care

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Coleman has been my doctor for 6 years. She is simply amazing! She always spends quality time with me and refers me to the right specialist and then follows ups to see if I am ok.My husband joined when heard how outstanding she was to me. She asked him questions his doctor never asked. He changed doctors on his first visit. He came home said she cares and it shows.

Would recommend looking elsewhere for care.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

This was the most rude and unprofessionalmedical visit ever for me. Was scheduled for a physical...but after 5 min. discussion realized this doc had nodesire to take on a patient with any medical issues. I am a registered nurse Instuctor for many years and a pre-med background. I was treated rudely...told I would need to come back after 5 min. of discussion and said I would then go elsewhere.'Treated rudely even on the way out. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Wonderful service

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Coleman is absolutely the best doctor Ive ever been to. She is a medical mystery doctor that will test you and ask questions until she finds out what it wrong with you. She is caring and treats her patience as if they are her family. I recommend to everyone I see that they need to see her.She cares!

Finally a Doctor who cares

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I am a body builder and for a while I've been tired and hurting. My old doctor told me I needed iron and other stuff [med terms]. My neighbor told me about Dr. Coleman who on the 1st vist found my problems. She thought I had a rare cancer and order test [at the time I didn't know]. a few days later she gave me the news and had a host of ways for me to keep living. I did everything she said. I am now cancer free, Dr. Coleman saved my life she is my Angel if ever there was one!

For insured patients only, otherwise go somewhere else.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I'm not one to write many reviews although I do read them before I make choices in selecting service providers whether they are car repair shops or doctors. Today, I'd like to share my experience at Dr. Linda Coleman & Associates. Upon the recommendation of two friends I called to schedule a physical and was surprised to get an appointment the following day. After informing the front desk staff that I did not have insurance coverage (not offered by my employer and cost-prohibitive as a single mother) I was told that financial issues were discussed directly with the provider. As a self-pay patient, I fully expected to pay several hundred dollars if not more for my visit. When I was ushered to the exam room and had the initial intake of blood pressure, pulse, etc, the assistant said she'd be right back to do my EKG. Since I had no idea whether this visit would be $100 or $1000 I politely declined the EKG at this time. Hope Marshall, the Nurse Practitioner enters the room and said the following three sentences ... reviews although I do read them before I make choices in selecting service providers whether they are car repair shops or doctors. Today, I'd like to share my experience at Dr. Linda Coleman & Associates. Upon the recommendation of two friends I called to schedule a physical and was surprised to get an appointment the following day. After informing the front desk staff that I did not have insurance coverage (not offered by my employer and cost-prohibitive as a single mother) I was told that financial issues were discussed directly with the provider. As a self-pay patient, I fully expected to pay several hundred dollars if not more for my visit. When I was ushered to the exam room and had the initial intake of blood pressure, pulse, etc, the assistant said she'd be right back to do my EKG. Since I had no idea whether this visit would be $100 or $1000 I politely declined the EKG at this time. Hope Marshall, the Nurse Practitioner enters the room and said the following three sentences to me: HOPE: So, you don't want an EKG today? ME: Not today. HOPE: Well, this is our standard of practice. You don't have ANY insurance? ME: Not a drop. HOPE: Maybe this is not the practice for you. I was completely humiliated and thoroughly insulted. In only three sentences I was invited to leave the practice. It seems that this practice or at the very least, Hope Marshall, misunderstands the concept of insurance verses self-pay. I have been managing dental practices for the past 13 years and know that providers who agree to accept insurance plans agree to accept what the insurance company says is the fee which is almost always significantly less than the office fee. As a fee-for-service patient I would have been charged (and would have paid) quite a bit more than any patient with insurance for the same procedures. Had Hope bothered to break down the charges and allow me to make an informed decision she may have saved me as a patient. Instead, she interpreted my polite decline of services as failure to comply and quickly decided that I should go somewhere else. So, I can only assume that Dr. Linda Coleman & Associates, Hope Marshall in particular, has no interest in serving the needs of anyone who doesn't have insurance coverage.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Coleman for many years and have not one negetive thing to say. She's very knowledgeable, takes her time to listen and truly seem to care about your issues. I'm really happy to have her as my doctor