Dr. Linda Compagnone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 20th, 2016
Caring, Thoughtful, Generous, and Brilliant
Dr. C talked to me on the phone twice, first time for 15 minutes, second time for 30 minutes and gave me great advice--she wasn't even looking to convince me to become a patient. EXTREMELY knowledgeable. If you have the chance to see her as your doctor, do it!

August 24th, 2015
Not your traditional doctor. Dr C is thorough in analyzing the root cause of a condition. Open to alternatives and holistic remedites.

March 28th, 2015
Bullied into taking advice that led to adverse side effects

March 20th, 2015
finally, an MD that thinks outside the pill box
Dr. C was HIGHLY recommended to me by friends. I am very grateful that she is interested in healing instead of medicating me. I find her to be thorough, open minded, and willing to listen to me without being threatened or using scare tactics like other Drs I've been to. I believe she uses a very logical and responsible approach to healing

March 20th, 2014
DR GREAT. OFFICE STAFF NOT HELPFUL AND NASTY
OFFICE STAFF WONT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP PATIENTS. OFFICE STAFF NASTY AND NOT HELPFUL. "ITS OT MY JOB". TELEPHONE MANNERS AWFUL. KEPT ON HOLD AND TRANSFERRED FROM PERSON TO PERSON.

November 18th, 2013
total wellness
My experience with Dr. C has been very good for over 10 yrs. I love the fact that she is not quick to give prescripions when diet and excersize may give dramatic results.Her interest in using vitiminss and supplements makes sense to me along with diet. After reading other reviews I'm surprised we are reviewing the same Dr. I have never felt that she was arrogant or cold. The office is old style country and could use an update but that really is not important.

October 1st, 2013
Arrogant, dismissive, vague
I really wondered why I bothered seeing her after the visit. I came out with no information I could use. She suggested specialists but when I asked who she recommended she was unwilling to give up a name. She does not listen or allow you to talk. She will interrupt you before you make your point and make assertions based upon what she thinks instead of what she knows. She didn't know anything about my condition, which has me hospitalized and she was sent all the info. She acted as though she knew but in fact much of what she said was inaccurate. I just don't know what she was trying to accomplish but thats my third or fourth time with her and it was the worst. I felt rushed, she was snappy and very arrogant - just a very rude person. A total waste of my time. There are plenty of GP's and internists in Hunterdon, I'll just find another doctor.

August 29th, 2013
Very Arrogant
She is a very cold, arrogant & flippant person. Her "bedside" manner SUCKS. She is also argumentative when all I had was a simple question. She acted as if I was challenging her & she did not like it one bit. Also the entire practice pushes for unnecessary follow up visits just to make more $$$$$$.

April 19th, 2013
Excellent
Thorough and caring. When I went through a frightening she time called to follow up outside of office hours. I've been her patient for over 10 years.

October 23rd, 2012
Terrible experience! Dr.Compagnone has very poor bedside manner.

November 6th, 2011
My Doctor wants the data!
Bottomline I like my Doctor. Absolute professional, functions based on empirical information and tells me the facts. I know that may sound cold, but she isn't.Recommended!