A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cooley, MBA, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Aberrations
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda D Cooley MBA and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Cooley practice?
- Dr. Linda Cooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Cooley practices Clinical Cytogenetic and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Geneticists and Kansas City Pathologists.