A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Cowan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cowan, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cowan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Cowan MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Linda Cowan practice?
- Dr. Linda Cowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Cowan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Geneticists.