A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Crabbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Crabbe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabbe graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Crabbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
- Department of Emergency Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Helen Crabbe MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Crabbe practice?
- Dr. Linda Crabbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Crabbe practices Emergency Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Emergency Physicians.