A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Crandall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Crandall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Crandall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Crandall MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Crandall practice?
- Dr. Linda Crandall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Crandall practices Pediatrics near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pediatricians.