A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cripe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cripe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Heidel Cripe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Linda Cripe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Cripe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Cardiologists.