A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cripe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cripe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cripe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans