A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda D'Andrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda D'Andrea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Andrea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Andrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda D'Andrea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Andrea graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Andrea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Park D'Andrea MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda P. D'Andrea practice?
- Dr. Linda D'Andrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda D'Andrea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.