A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda D'Andrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda D'Andrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Andrea
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Andrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda D'Andrea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Andrea graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Andrea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Park D'Andrea MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda P. D'Andrea practice?
- Dr. Linda D'Andrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda D'Andrea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.