Dr. Linda Green MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pompano Beach, FL

3.3

December 27th, 2015
Don't expect to be treated like a person
Office wait time ridiculous, then you are in the room waiting again, when Dr finally arrives you are rushed. Forget about the front office returning phone calls. If you want to be treated with care go elsewhere!

November 1st, 2015
Hoping my bcbs is covered. Best doc ever. Love her

May 28th, 2015
Waited over an hour and 1/2!! Horrible staff

May 18th, 2015
I find Dr Linda Green and Jo Laguna are wonderful and knowledgeable Doctors and it is a shame that her staff cannot return phone calls. It started with my GYN pap test a year ago. It took three phone calls to get my results. Next I needed a prescription refill - that took three phone calls. I decided to share my experience with the Office Manager and she proceeded to lecture me about why their staff is really busy and this was the best they could do. I decided to give them one more try because I really like the Drs. Same experience - no phone calls back from Dr Green or Jo Laguna's nurses. I am moving on to a new Doctor. Oh the wait time is ridiculous... The Front Desk lady was very nice however

May 12th, 2015
Great Doctor - if you can see her
Dr. Green is a fabulous doctor but her scheduling is impossible. After my initial appointment was scheduled almost 2 months out, they called about 30 days in advance and told me that she would not be working on my original appt. day and asked to reschedule. They were able to change my appt. to an earlier date. At that time, I told them that I had an earlier appt. in the day but would be available by 1:00. 3 days before the appt. they called to change again but for earlier in the day (which of course I could not make because I already had an appt.) because Dr. Green would be leaving early. Their second option was to change the appt. to the day before, meaning that I would have to leave work for drs. appts two days in a row. I don't have time in my schedule to take off work - I am a busy executive which is why I expect my doctors to be professional and keep their schedules. I can understand this happening once, but twice for the same appt. is unacceptable, especially since it seems more about her desire to leave work early on a Friday than anything else. If she doesn't want to work Friday (although she already works a limited schedule), then I suggest she not have her office schedule appts. for Friday. Between the overscheduling (you wait in the office for a while before you go back) to the constant changing appts., I will be leaving the practice to hopefully find a doctor who is as good but more respectful of her patient's time.

March 20th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Green since I was a teenager. The wait time is long but totally worth it. I wish Dr. Green could handle all my medical issues and concerns

February 6th, 2015
very very unhappy with this office
I have had one issue after another with cancellations, test issues.. they push unecessary tests on you and are alarmists. Not at all a natural approach... perfectly healthy and made to feel something was always wrong and another test or procedure needed. Calling and leaving voicemails to frighten you on a friday afternoon with no way to call back till monday ... asked for my records... never sent... horrible office and staff... DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR... have had issues with all of them

October 27th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor very professional
I have been going to Dr. Green for over 13 years she is a wonderful and dedicated doctor I recommend her to all my Family and Friends. She spends time with you and answers all your concerns.

September 3rd, 2014
Never use this practice..I arrived 9:15 to at least 30 people on the waiting room, was put in a room at 1030, no one ever came in and I left without ever being seen by a dr..45 mins later! I can't tell you what kind of drs they are I NEVER saw one

August 21st, 2013
Wait time drove me away
I adored Dr. Green and went to her for years. I'm an RN and we nurses know who the good docs are - Dr. Green is one of them. But the wait time in the office is just unbearable. On my last visit, I waited 2 hours to see her and then to my surprise she rushed through my appointment. That was a first! I wouldn't expect my patients to wait 2 hours to see me. This is a service I'm paying for, a physician is a paid consultant, I'm paying you to tell me I'm okay or what's wrong with me. Isn't my time as important as theirs? To say you could see one of the other physicians in the office isn't an option - you want to see the doctor you want to see, who is familiar with you and you feel comfortable with. I hope they work out their office delay problems, its a huge deal breaker. To my dismay, I have to go elsewhere.

July 12th, 2013
Only care about the money not about the patient
The staff was very unprofessional laughing loud and the wait time was ridiculous. When you finally see the doctor is a 5 minutes visit after 2 hours wait, the doctor did not take care of my problem, and offered my pain killers instead and said "honey if you have more questions you have to reschedule another visit extended visit so I could get paid more by your insurance;Today you are only paying me for an emergency visit."

April 11th, 2013
The best OBGYN in South Florida!!
Truly an amazing doctor who cares about her patients health and well being. Dr. Green always makes me feel like a friend and treats me with respect and the best bedside manner I have ever experienced. Several members of my family see Dr. Green and we have all had various procedures with great satisfaction and success. The only suggestion I can offer is to take a good book, occasionally she gets backed up :OBGYN issues and she has a lot of patients (a good thing!). Will never go to anyone else!