A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Diane Green MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Green practice?
- Dr. Linda Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Havertown Allergists and Havertown Pediatricians.