A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Green is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Diane Green MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Green practice?
- Dr. Linda Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Allergists and Havertown Pediatricians.