Learn more about Dr. Linda Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Green is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Diane Green MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Green practice?
- Dr. Linda Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Allergists and Havertown Pediatricians.