A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Thomas Jefferson Univ Hospita
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Martin practice?
Dr. Linda Martin practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.