A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ectopia Lentis
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz Dagi graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz Dagi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi practice?
- Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Dagi practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.