by Landis Mitchner on Jun 3rd, 2013

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Dagi to ANYONE.

First Class Doctor show details First Class Doctor
May 27th, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Dagi. She never rushed through my appointment even though there was a waiting room full of patients. She explained everything in detail. Answered all my questions and made me feel that I made the right choice in doctors and location for my eye muscle surgery.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Dagi provided excellent care and surgery for my son whe she practied in Atlanta. She performed one of the first lens replacement on him at 18mths. She has superior talent and cares about her patients.

Director show details Director
by Brinda Lovvorn on Nov 15th, 2010

I cannot say enough about Dr Dagi and her staff. I traveled from Atlanta to Boston because I could not find a Doctor here that provided the quality of care she does.

by Ann Parham, mother of C.Trent Parham on Sep 23rd, 2010

My son loved Dr. Dagi,she was his doctor her in Georgia. Such a great bedside manner and handled my son exceptional well. He was very scared about people coming near his face to do anything (due to a bad experience with another doctor) and she was able to talk and work him through it. We miss her in Georgia. My son is now grown and still remembers her. Awesome Doctor.