A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Dales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Dales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dales, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dales graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Dales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Dales MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Linda Dales practice?
- Dr. Linda Dales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Dales practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Conway, SC.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Endocrinologists.