Learn more about Dr. Linda Dales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Dales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dales
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dales, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dales graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Dales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Dales MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Linda Dales practice?
- Dr. Linda Dales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Dales practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Endocrinologists.