inactive

Linda A Deluca MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lincoln, RI

June 21st, 2016
I met Dr. Deluca when she began her Lincoln, RI practice many years ago and appreciate having such an excellent and caring internist. She also has excellent office team members, comprising of Maria, Denise and Cheryl.

February 26th, 2016
Staff is quite rude. Dr. Linda is uncaring and not compassionate. She is more interested in how much money she is making than in the health of her patients. She would rather prescribe a pill rather than getting to the core of the problem. She should have been an esthetician rather than a Dr. As she is more concerned about your wrinkles than your heartburn.

August 17th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. DeLuca for years as my primary care giver. She is fantastic and knows my overall health better than I do. She is personable, current in all medical areas, and extremely intellgent. If she is accepting new patients, I would recommend her highlky.

October 5th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. DeLuca's for over 20 years. She is an excellent doctor, kind and caring.

October 17th, 2008
I have often felt as though my questions and concerns were dismissed with a short answer in a manner that left me feeling embarrassed for having expressed them.

February 2nd, 2008
The best
I've been a patient of Dr. Deluca for many years. She is caring and an advocate for her patients----always. She works hard to figure out what's wrong with you and finds the best treatment options. She will always be my physician, I wouldn't trust anyone else with the management of my health.