Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist, Hematology Specialist

132 Old River Rd
Ste 108
Lincoln, RI 02865
401-334-1044
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Deluca is awful  |  show details
by Hugh droppedme on Aug 2nd, 2013

I was a patient of delucas for 12 years. She's a quack. You could go to her office with a broken toe but shell tell you that you have a sinus infection. " alright uhhuh ok" is really all she says. She's never remotely on time for appointments and when I was in desperate need of care she said I don't know what to tell you and she turned her back on me- days later I was hospitalized. Then she drops me as her patient and my other doctor called for a referral and deluca lies and says I dropped her! She's an uninvolved unconcerned dismissive med student that paid off the right person. Deluca, you really should have helped me instead of turning your back. Hipocratic oath mean anything to you?

Aug 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. DeLuca for years as my primary care giver. She is fantastic and knows my overall health better than I do. She is personable, current in all medical areas, and extremely intellgent. If she is accepting new patients, I would recommend her highlky.

Oct 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. DeLuca's for over 20 years. She is an excellent doctor, kind and caring.

Oct 17th, 2008

I have often felt as though my questions and concerns were dismissed with a short answer in a manner that left me feeling embarrassed for having expressed them.

|  The best  |  show details
by Kristen Goulart on Feb 2nd, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Deluca for many years. She is caring and an advocate for her patients----always. She works hard to figure out what's wrong with you and finds the best treatment options. She will always be my physician, I wouldn't trust anyone else with the management of my health.