A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dillon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Myers Dillon MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Linda Dillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Dillon practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.