Dr. Linda Doughty White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 16th, 2015
The absolute best doctor! She spends time and asks questions and makes you feel comfortable.

April 15th, 2015
This is the only Dr. I feel comfortable with my child seeing. She's amazing.!

November 8th, 2013
nice dr
the dr is real nice and she cares about you and your child and the staff in so nice and will help you with anything

November 27th, 2011
Not worth seeing
This doctor is not worth seeing. She is very uncaring about her patients and I totally agree with what the previous review stated about his experience at the office. The staff sucks, the doctor is all bout making that medicaid money and the waiting room is too small for all the patients she greedily attempts to see in a days visit. I wasted 3 1/1 hours waiting for my child to be seen just for a regular checkup. If you can not afford to take a whole day off of work than find bother doctor who not only care about her patients health but care about their time too!

October 6th, 2010
The Worst Doctor Ever... Patients Beware!!!!
This doctor is very non-caring, unprofessional and is all about making money and do not care about her patients. With or without an appt. patients will have to wait close to 2hrs in waiting room just to be seen by the dr. which after waiting an additional 45 mins once placed in a room. On my last vist to see her, my child and I had an 9:00am appt. We were not called to the back until 11:53 and had to wait until 12:37 before she came to our room which it only took her 2mins to examine my child and than we did not see her again. Her office is not that big with only about 3 patient rooms. We we arrived for our 9:00am appt, they had already had at least 13 kids in the office waiting to be seen and her office opens at 9:00am. What doctor does this? I do not know why she over books her patients everyday just to make enough money to staff about 8 family members who basically dont do anything but hang out in the reception area gossiping all day. The is only one doctor and one LPN on staff and the rest of them are office clerks. Patients please do not waste your time going to see this doctor and if you do pack a bag lunch and use a vacation day from work because you will need it.