A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Dow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dow
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Deborah Dow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Dow practice?
- Dr. Linda Dow has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Dow practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.