A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Dubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Dubay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dubay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubay graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dubay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Mae Dubay MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Dubay practice?
- Dr. Linda Dubay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Dubay practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.