A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Dyer Ertl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Dyer Ertl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Dyer Ertl, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer Ertl graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dyer Ertl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Elizabeth Dyer Ertl MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Dyer Ertl practice?
- Dr. Linda Dyer Ertl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Dyer Ertl practices Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians.