A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddo graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eddo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eddo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Eddo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Eddo practice?
Dr. Linda Eddo practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Eddo, Dr. Lindy Eddo, Dr. Linette Eddo, Dr. Linnie Eddo, Dr. Lissa Eddo, Dr. Lyn Eddo, Dr. Lynda Eddo, Dr. Lynette Eddo