A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Eddo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eddo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eddo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Eddo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Berkley Eddo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Eddo practice?
- Dr. Linda Eddo has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Eddo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.