Learn more about Dr. Linda Edhere-Ekezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edhere-Ekezie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edhere-Ekezie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Edhere-Ekezie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edhere-Ekezie graduated from University Of Benin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Emieture Edhere-Ekezie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Edhere-Ekezie practice?
- Dr. Linda Edhere-Ekezie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Edhere-Ekezie practices Psychiatry near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Rancho Cucamonga Psychiatrists.