A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda England:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda England is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda England, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. England graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. England has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda England MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda England practice?
- Dr. Linda England has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda England practices Family Medicine near Fillmore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Fillmore Family Physicians.