A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda England is Excellent. Dr. England has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda England, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. England graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. England has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. England accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda England:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda D. England practice?
Dr. Linda England practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette England, Dr. Melanie England, Dr. Melisa England, Dr. Malinda England, Dr. Lyn England, Dr. Lynda England, Dr. Missy England, Dr. Lynn England