A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Epner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Epner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Epner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Epner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Chiou Epner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Epner practice?
- Dr. Linda Epner has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Epner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.