A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Epner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Epner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Epner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Epner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Chiou Epner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Epner practice?
- Dr. Linda Epner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Epner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.