A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Epner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Epner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Epner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Veterans Admin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Epner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Epner practice?
Dr. Linda Epner practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Epner, Dr. Lindy Epner, Dr. Linette Epner, Dr. Linnie Epner, Dr. Lissa Epner, Dr. Lyn Epner, Dr. Lynda Epner, Dr. Lynette Epner