Dr. Linda Evans Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Evans Beckman?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Very nice and took her time with me and she is very caring

patient

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Linda Evans-Beckman for over 20 years. Lately she is uncaring, sarcastic, and rushed. I will never return to her. When I had a bad rash and wanted an appointment, I was told to call my OB/GYN. When I went to see him, he told me I had shingles and should've seen my family doctor. I told him that Dr. Beckman refused to see me. I recently saw Dr. Beckman for a sinus infection and she said to me "What do you want me to do for you?" She even laughed. If you are considering this doctor, I would say to you to reconsider your decision.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Beckman is fantastic. She spent plenty of time with with me and my daughter and was very thorough. The nurses are great as well. The front office staff is extremely unpleasant, rude and difficult. Three separate times I have had to deal with the office manager who apparently knows nothing about customer service. She sounds unpleasant, acts unpleasant and clearly could care less about the patients that enter the office.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Beckman is a very compassionate, caring physician. She takes time to explain test results, and if need be explores more avenues for the treatment.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

DR BECKMAN IS THE KINDEST, CONCERNED DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. I VISIT WITH CONFIDENCE AND ALWAYS A SMILE, NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL. NEVER HURRIES YOU.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

She is the most caring and compassionate doctor. She is very knowledgeable. I moved out of state or she would still be my doctor. I have not found a primary care doctor like her yet. On in a million.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

While Dr. Beckman is very knowledable, I am not a fan of hers. Her staff is not vert friendly, most seem miserable to be there and the wait times are ridiculous. Also Dr. Beckman really likes to push medicine samples, I usually leave with a bag full of samples everytime I'm there. To me this does not make her a good doctor. Also I went to her office twice in about a year and a half because I constantly have the feeling of clogged ears all time, she basically told me that its difficult to treat and sent me home with a bag full of nasal spray. Needless to say I will not be going back to her office and ill will just find an ENT doctor for a 2nd opinion.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans Beckman for almost twenty years and both my children are also treated by her. She is extremely cabable, understanding and caring. I have recdomended her to family and friends and will cintinue to do so. Her bedside manner is wonderful, she puts you at ease and is very concerned about her patients

Waiting a long time for a great doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Although the waiting time to see Dr. Evans-Beckman can be very long, it is well worth it. She is kind, respectful and knows her stuff. She also works with a great partner so when she is not available you are comfortable seeing Dr. O'Neill. I always recommend her!

Love Dr Beckman, treats her patients like family