A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Barr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda F Barr MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda F. Barr practice?
- Dr. Linda Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Barr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Critical Care Practitioners, and Towson Pulmonologists.