A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Barr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Barr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda F Barr MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda F. Barr practice?
- Dr. Linda Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Barr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Critical Care Practitioners, and Towson Pulmonologists.