Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Jun 2nd, 2016

very personable and spoke to my son like a real person

Horrible show details Horrible
by Concerned Parent on Apr 28th, 2016

I had sent over my daughter's medical record 3 months prior to the appointment. Doctor reviewed my daughter's medical record during the 50 minute wait while I was in the waiting room. Saw a different neurologist 2 years later that said there is definitely something not right. She currently is apraxic and needs PT/OT other developmental services. This doctor delayed the process in my daughter receiving the right kind of treatment needed. Horrible experience.

Not a good experience! show details Not a good experience!
by Miss on Jan 22nd, 2015

Rude and all over the place! I couldn't follow most of what she was saying that she had no idea about! Seemed like she just wanted 2 fight with me about my child. She knew really nothing about my child's critical condition so She told me we should tell my child goodbye! Waste of r time and only made my day worse!

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
May 31st, 2011

Doctor Famiglio was the best. She was so kind and caring. The only reason I left was due to the terrible treatment of my son by 2 of Geisinger's other doctors. They were so cruel and uncaring to not only to my son, but me as well. I would not recommend these 2 doctors to anyone, ever. Unfortunately,all these doctors work in the same dept.

Dr. Famiglio show details Dr. Famiglio
by Maggie Yoder on Oct 14th, 2008

Dr. Famiglio is amazing. She really listens, she's knowledgeable and personable. She was able to bring my relief from her constant headaches/migraines when other doctors couldn't. I can't say enough good about her.