Dr. Linda Farkas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Farkas?

Thank you Dr. Farkas for all that you did for me and my family!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Farkas for those who are suffering from colorectal cancer. I know having cancer is a scary moment to realize and Dr. Farkas really made my mother and my family feel at ease. After meeting with several doctors around the area, we felt the most confident after speaking with Dr. Farkas. She is doing exactly what doctors should be doing and in a very professional manner. The outcome of the surgery couldn't have been any better.

In medical field billing

Posted on July 11th, 2014

I want to thank Dr Linda Farkas for going out of her way to make me feel comfortable with my mothers surgery. Mom has been to several surgeons in N.C and has never felt a connection until Dr Farkas ! Dr Farkas I found is a leader in Hereditary cancer and was able to give everyone in the family a clear risk factor and plenty of informative information . Dr Farkas performed a robotic case that few surgeons can. Thanks ....It has been 4 months since her surgery and all is well.

Gave me my life back... thanks Dr Farkas

Posted on December 18th, 2013

No one likes to visit a doctor. Office staff was great. Dr. Linda Farkas spend a lot of time taking care of me and answering my questions. I highly recommend her. I needed surgery and it has been 6 months and feeling great! Just wanted everyone to know my experience was great she gave me back my life !!

Thanks Dr Linda Farkas****

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I wish i would of been told about her being out in Raleigh and main Duke hospital she was a breath of fresh air not only did she help me feel well I was in good hands before my operation by clearly answering all my questions. Surgery made all the difference ...Thanks Dr Linda Farkas****

Prepare to pay twice for even simple checkup visit!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Cancels appointments on same day, if I did that to her I would be charged.After third visit, saw Dr coming in the back door in a rush with hair all messy about 20 minutes after her first available appointment time (8am)...all her morning appoints had been waiting patiently in the office already for upwards of 30 minutes.Double bills insurance, 1 bill is for medical services (copay) the other is for outpatient clinic (deductible) therefore a simple 5 minute checkup will cost you twice.Doesn't dictate notes for your charts for weeks after your visit. How can you possibly remember the details of the 10 minutes you spent with me 2 weeks later?Staff returned call to pharmacist 8 days after initial contact.Find yourself a doctor that is more concerned with your health and less with her pocketbook.

My Father

Posted on June 21st, 2012

My father has been battling colorectal cancer for some time and he was exploring different treatment options .We have come to the right place. Dr Linda Farkas detailed a plan with everything that put us at ease. We got in and outwith her helpful staff. I want to let everyone know she talked to our father as if he was her father. The operation went well and we are thankful for her knowledge and experience. Bless you

Saved my life!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Dr. Farkas is a very caring doctor. She explained everything clearly to me about my condition. She informed me clearly on my complications and options available. She is knowledgeable and very skilled in the field of colorectal surgery. An excellent physician! She saved my life....

professional

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Been to a lot of other doctors she gave me options other Doctors haven't before. She operated on a friend who spoke highly about her. The staff was great and much easier to see than at main duke.

caring doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2011

was put at ease with her explanations ...I have had problems in the past with fast talking doctors and this wasn't one of those. I would be happy to send my family and friends to her.

miss you in PA

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Farkas is the best. She operated on my husband almost 4 years ago and all is well. She has such expertise in her field.Her confidence and rigid plan was a lifesaver. Our only regret is that she left our area. I f we would ever need her in the future we will be making a trip. apprciate our gem Raleigh/Durham!

Awesome

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I really felt comfortable with her experience in the field . She made what in the past has been a uncomfortable experience easy.Thanks Dr LInda Farkas.....

very happy

Posted on March 11th, 2011

My experience was wonderful. She was recommend to me and I was happy to get excellent care.