Dr. Linda Ellen Feinfeld MD is female, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Feinfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinfeld graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Woodland Hills
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Linda Feinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Feinfeld practice?
Dr. Linda Feinfeld practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Reseda Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Feinfeld, Dr. Lindy Feinfeld, Dr. Linette Feinfeld, Dr. Linnie Feinfeld, Dr. Lissa Feinfeld, Dr. Lyn Feinfeld, Dr. Lynda Feinfeld, Dr. Lynette Feinfeld