A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Hyder Ferry MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Linda H. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Linda Ferry has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Ferry practices Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.