A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Fox is Excellent. Dr. Fox has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Fox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Fox practice?
Dr. Linda Fox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Fox, Dr. Lindy Fox, Dr. Linette Fox, Dr. Linnie Fox, Dr. Lissa Fox, Dr. Lyn Fox, Dr. Lynda Fox, Dr. Lynette Fox