A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Franks, Dermatologist is Good. Dr. Franks has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Franks practice?
Dr. Linda Franks practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Franks, Dr. Lindy Franks, Dr. Linette Franks, Dr. Linnie Franks, Dr. Lissa Franks, Dr. Lyn Franks, Dr. Lynda Franks, Dr. Lynette Franks