A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Franks, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Hair Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Case Western Reserve University, Medical Education.
Dr. Franks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kay Franks MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Franks practice?
- Dr. Linda Franks has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Franks practices Dermatology and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Cardiologists.