A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Franks, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franks
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Franks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Hair Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Case Western Reserve University, Medical Education.
Dr. Franks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kay Franks MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Franks practice?
- Dr. Linda Franks has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Franks practices Dermatology and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Cardiologists.