Linda Franks Is this you?

Have you seen Linda Franks?

The kind of person you'd want as a neighbor or friend

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Franks for more than 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and the kind of person you'd love to have as a neighbor or friend.

a wonderful and professional practice

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I've been a patient of this practice, from the original Dr Franks senior, to all the current doctors----Dr Andrew Franks, Dr Linda Franks, and Dr Panta Schaffer. They are all highly skilled, and extremely nice. I have always felt complete confidence in this group of doctors.

Natural and Youthful results

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Ive bn coming to Dr. Franks and Dr. Shafer for over ten years and my results just keep getting better and better each year. After my last visit Ive been asked if my 16 yar old daughter and I are sisters 3 times! 3 TIMES!!!!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about Dr. Franks and her team.

fabulous

Posted on February 10th, 2017

great experience over 15 years

Amazing! Fantastic, utterly professional. My favorite Doctor and favorite Staff

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Dr. Linda Franks is an amazing dermatologist, I always feel taken care. I have had several different procedures with no effects whatsoever other than my skin improved immensely. I recommend her to all of my friends. The entire staff, from front office to medical assistants are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always a civilized experience.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

My friend recommended Dr. Franks many years ago and my sister and I have been going to her since. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Medicare

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Franks for many years. I was satisfied. Now I have to change dermatologists because Dr. Frank's secretaries cannot correctly file a Medicare claim. I am now 72 years old. Dr. Franks' office has been filing these claims since I was 65 and this is the first year they haven't been able to do it. They say that they filed the Medicare claim 3 times. I called Medicare twice to find out why I never received a refund or statement from Medicare. Medicare told me they never received a claim from Dr. Franks' office. Now Dr. Franks' office says I have to file the claim myself because they can't do it. They also told me that I shouldn't feel bad because I am not the only Medicare patient having this problem. All my other doctors have no trouble filing the Medicare claim and Dr. Franks' office had no problem before this year. I wonder if Dr. Franks has simply decided to get rid of her Medicare patients and this is her sneaky way of doing it.

One of the best in her field!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

While I completely trust Dr. Franks with medical related issues, I wouldnt go anywhere else on the planet for cosmetic work on my face. Fees are slightly higher than other doctors in the city but she is worth every penny!

Posted on April 1st, 2009

She is a very caring and competent doctor. Her work is subtle and educated.

Posted on February 21st, 2016