Overall Review

3.9

February 7th, 2016
My friend recommended Dr. Franks many years ago and my sister and I have been going to her since. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

September 12th, 2012
Medicare
I have been going to Dr. Franks for many years. I was satisfied. Now I have to change dermatologists because Dr. Frank's secretaries cannot correctly file a Medicare claim. I am now 72 years old. Dr. Franks' office has been filing these claims since I was 65 and this is the first year they haven't been able to do it. They say that they filed the Medicare claim 3 times. I called Medicare twice to find out why I never received a refund or statement from Medicare. Medicare told me they never received a claim from Dr. Franks' office. Now Dr. Franks' office says I have to file the claim myself because they can't do it. They also told me that I shouldn't feel bad because I am not the only Medicare patient having this problem. All my other doctors have no trouble filing the Medicare claim and Dr. Franks' office had no problem before this year. I wonder if Dr. Franks has simply decided to get rid of her Medicare patients and this is her sneaky way of doing it.

October 25th, 2011
One of the best in her field!
While I completely trust Dr. Franks with medical related issues, I wouldnt go anywhere else on the planet for cosmetic work on my face. Fees are slightly higher than other doctors in the city but she is worth every penny!

April 1st, 2009
She is a very caring and competent doctor. Her work is subtle and educated.